Wednesday, July 27, 2011

To New Beginnings

"Blossom where you're planted"


Those are hard words to swallow when your sea legs are struggling to breathe in the mountain air. I feel claustrophobic in land locked states. I suppose that's what happens after spending four years on the coast of the Atlantic Ocean, breathing salt water and humidity, staying sunburnt and sweaty, and embracing the beach life style. To say that I miss it is an understatement. One day ... I'll get back home. Until then. I'm struggling to blossom where I've been planted.





I've recently revamped this lil' old blog, dusted off the keyboard, and am starting fresh. This is where I want to share the lil' happenings of my day. We can rejoice together, complain together, and share with one another ... or I can continue talking to myself. Either way, I'm here ... for a minute. I have two minions begging for dinner and an { almost } two year old who missed his nap today (apparently watching movies with his sisters and eating coffee cake was too important to sleep through). So I shall leave you with this for now. And the promise that I will return ;)



"The waves of the Sea help me get back to Me"

1 comment:

KTW said...

It's about time! ;)