Sunday, July 29, 2012

As Seen On Pinterest ... Banana Sushi

Sushi is the way to my heart!  When we moved into our new house and I was in the middle of unpacking 2,000 sq ft while entertaining three small children, my husband surprised me with three trays of sushi :)  Yea, he's a catch ;)  My mini's, on the other hand, do NOT like sushi.  Until now.

They are a fan of bananas.  They love rice krispie cereal.  They are kind of obsessed with peanut butter (that must be genetic, they most definitely get that from ME).  Put all three together in a cool "grown up" way and they're all over that like white on rice. 



Step 1:  Peel banana and smother in peanut butter.  Warning ... this is ridiculously messy.  You might have to lick your fingers ... just saying.

Step 2:  Pour rice krispie cereal onto a plate and roll the smothered banana on them. 

Step 3:  Cut thick pieces and arrange in a log like form, just like a sushi roll :)

Step 4:  Pour a big glass of milk and let your taste buds dance :)



I also want to try this with cocoa krispies cereal ;) 

Happy Pinning !!!! : )

No comments: